FIAT CAR SERVICING
- All makes and models up to 2000cc*
- Comprehensive, manufacturer backed, breakdown cover included free of charge on every Fiat car serviced
- Courtesy cars available (FOC)
- Collection and delivery service (FOC)
- Wash and vac with every service (FOC)
- Full vehicle health check report (FOC)
- All work carried out by manufacturer trained technicians
To get the very best out of your Fiat, we recommend you get it serviced regularly at an authorised Fiat Repairer. Each Fiat model or version has specific servicing requirements. By following these, the performance and fuel consumption of your Fiat will be optimised.
ONCE YOU'RE THE PROUD OWNER OF A FIAT, YOU'LL WANT TO LOOK AFTER IT
From the regular checks you can carry out yourself, to the essential services we can help you with, taking good care of your Fiat will help keep everything running smoothly.
CARS UNDER 3 YEARS
Each Fiat model/version has a specific servicing programme. It’s important that you have your car regularly serviced at the recommended intervals to ensure its long-term reliability. Following the servicing programme means you avoid the possibility of losing your warranty entitlement. The exact service programme for your vehicle is detailed in the Fiat Passenger Vehicles Service & Warranty that you should keep in your vehicle’s glove box.
CARS OVER 3 YEARS
We always recommend you follow your full manufacturer’s service schedule to get the best from your car, whatever its age.